- Dr. Yogesh Singh is a well-known name in the medical fraternity & Rheumatology doctor in Bangalore.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis is a disease where the body’s immune system attacks on its own tissues, including joints. It is a painful condition that can happen at any age and causes more than just joint damage. In severe cases, the body’s immune system attacks internal organs.
- Rheumatoid arthritis affects joint linings, causing painful swelling. Over long periods of time, the inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis can cause bone erosion and joint deformity.
- While there’s no cure for rheumatoid arthritis, physiotherapy and medication can help slow the disease’s progression. Most cases can be managed with a class of medications called anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs). If you are taking physiotherapy then it will be more beneficial but its take lots of time.
- DR. Yogesh Singh is an expert Rheumatoid Arthritis Specialist in Bangalore . Optimal care of patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) consists of an integrated approach that includes both pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic therapies.
- There are many non-pharmacologic treatments are available for this disease including exercise, daily diet, massage, counselling, stress reduction, physical therapy, and surgery.
- Active participation of the patient and family in the design and implementation of the therapeutic program helps boost morale and ensure compliance, as does explaining the rationale for the therapies used.
- If you take or follow this therapies properly then it will take little time to recover rheumatoid arthritis and rather than this Medication-based therapies comprise several classes of agents, including non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), non- biologic and biologic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs), immunosuppressants, and corticosteroids.
- Early therapy with DMARDs has become the standard of care, in that it is capable not only of retarding disease progression more efficiently than later treatment but also, potentially, of inducing more remissions.
- If pregnant patients with RA, there is no special obstetric is to be a monitor or indicated beyond what is performed for usual obstetric care. However, some of the medications used in treating RA can have adverse effects on the fetus and may have to be discontinued several months before conception is planned.
- Dr. Yogesh Singh runs the Arthritis Centre & has a dedicated team to treat patients with severe arthritis problem. This is one of the Best Arthritis Centres in Bangalore.
If you are searching for the Best Treatment of Arthritis in Bangalore, please feel free to contact us.
Disease Modifying Agents
- SYSTEMIC LUPUS RYTHEMATOSUS (SLE)
- SYSTEMIC SCLEROSIS
- IDIOPATHIC INFLAMMATORY MYOSITIS
- PRIMARY SJOGREN’S SYNDROME
- MIXED CONNECTIVE TISSUE DISEASE
- UNDIFFERENTIATED CONNECTIVE TISSUE DISEASE
- Infliximab (Remicade and bio-similars)
- Etanercept (Enbrel and bio-similars)
- Adalimumab (Humira and bio-similars)
- Golimumab (Simponi)
- Rituximab (Ristova and bio-similars)
- Tocilizumab (Actemra)
- Abatacept (Orencia)
- Ustekinumab (Stelara)
- Belimumab (Benlysta)
- Canakinumab (Ilaris)
- Rilonacept (Arcalyst)