Rheumatologist in Bangalore
- Adjunct Visiting Professor, Department of Medicine, Kasturba Medical College: June 2016 – till date.
- Assistant Editor, Indian Journal of Rheumatology: Feb 2016 – till date.
- Head of the Department, Department of Rheumatology, Manipal Hospital, Old Airport Road, Bangalore: Aug 2014 – till date.
- Consultant rheumatologist, Manipal Hospital, Malleshwaram, Bangalore: Dec 2013 – till date.
- Consultant rheumatologist, Manipal hospital, old airport road, Bangalore: Aug 2013 to till date.
- Visiting research fellow, Lupus and Vasculitis Clinic, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, U.K. – May 2013 to June 2013.
- Visiting research fellow (APLAR fellow), Dept. of Rheumatology, Southend University Hospital, Southend-on-sea, U.K. – Nov 2012 to April 2013.
- Consultant Rheumatologist, Columbia Asia Referral Hospital – Yeshwantpur, Bangalore and Columbia Asia Hospital, Hebbal, Bangalore: Nov 2010 to Oct 2012
- Senior Resident, Dept. of Clinical Immunology, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow: January 2005 to June 2010
- Senior Resident, Dept. of Rheumatology, Manipal Hospital, Bangalore: July 2004 to December 2005.
- Senior resident, ChanRe Rheumatology & Immunology Center & Research: January 2004 to February 2004.
- Senior Resident (Honorary): August 2003 to December 2004, Dept. of Immunology, M.S.Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, India.
- Junior Resident, Dept. Of Medicine, Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore: August 2000 to July 2003.
- Internship, Sree Siddhartha Medical College Hospital, Tumkur: October 1998 to October 1999.
- Part of the ACR and EULAR guidelines panel for treatment recommendations in the management of polymyalgia rheumatic. (ACR – American College of Rheumatology; EULAR – European league against rheumatism).
error: Content is protected !!