Shoulder ArthritisDr. Yogesh Jain
Arthritis affects most of the adults in the world. It can affect any joint in the body and cause inflammation, pain, and swelling. When arthritis affects the shoulders, it causes stiffness, pain, and lack of movement.
- Lack of motion
Causes of Arthritis of the Shoulder-
- Age is one of the most common causes of shoulder arthritis. It generally affects people who are above 50 years.
- It can affect young people after experiencing an accident or injury.
- Gout is arthritis that occurs when excess uric acid is built up.
- Juvenile arthritis leads to pain, swelling and stiffness in the shoulders.
- Due to rheumatoid arthritis where the immune system instead of safeguarding the body from foreign bodies, attacks the thin membrane lining of the joints.
There are some treatments which can help you to manage your pain. It is important to talk to an expert and decide which course of action can offer maximum relief.
For more details, please visit-http://www.therheumatologist.in/